Launching At A Later Date
Since the inception of the FACSA Foundation, I hoped we would be able to pull together a virtual expo. After seeing a travel virtual expo, through INXPO, I thought that would be a great format to unite resources and knowledge for sexual assault organizations; or any field of expertise for that matter. While the Virtual EXPO has been in the planning stages, a couple of months a go, I decided it was time to walk over fear and accomplish my dream, which seemed like a fantasy to most and an impossible dream to others. Well, here we are! The national event has now become a global event, with countries such as; Africa, Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, Neria, Pakistan, Russia, and the U.K. joining us. We are very excited in seeing this dream come to fruition, with all of you!
So, why stop there? We have placed a Breaking Barriers tab for each of us to motivate one another to fulfill the vision you have had for so long, for your organization. Together, we can provide creativity, knowledge, and resources for each of us to succeed in our own ventures. Join in the conversation; post your ideas; make that commitment today that you will wait no longer to change the lives of people in your communities and to make your organization reach new heights. Some say the sky is the limit, and I say "Reach to Infinty and Beyond"
BTW: when you open the tabs above, please note in the left hand corner there is "all pages" so you can open that link and see what all has been posted; "My pages" shows what you have posted; in the right hand corner is the "add" button of the tab to add photos, videos, links, or whatever. Thanks and I hope you all have a great day and a blessed week!
30 Day Mastery Course with Tom Woods, Jim Rohn, Darren Hardy, Les Brown and others http://youtu.be/pwSMAd039rk
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pwSMAd039rk"
If you have things you have wanted to accomplish but have put on the back burner, because you are waiting for the right time or the right circumstances, here is a simple guide to get you started.
"A journey of a thousand miles, begins with the first step." Chinese Proverb
1) Get a notebook or a journal to write your Personal Development Plan in. Keeping a small pocket notebook helps to jot down ideas that come to you when you out on the road or traveling.
2) Decide what it is you really want to accomplish and start to accomplish it by making a goal.
1. How are you going to get there? What are your interest? What steps do you need to take to get there? Set a deadline.
2. Reality Check: What skills, certifications, and education, do you need to obtain this goal? What books, videos, blogs, websites can you read or view to help in obtaining the knowledge you need, to further your goal.
3) Obtain a Mentor or Someone in the field with the expertise you are seeking. What internships, networking, volunteering, or leadership organization can help you pursue your goals?
4. Resources: Have a garage sale; Utilize EBAY or Craigs List to help get the resources you need. Try an online job. There are many at work at home jobs from Dell, Apple, Neiman Marcus, Virtual Call Centers, Eddie Bauer, etc..
5. Get A Buddy System: Parent, sibling, friend, academic adviser at a college of your choice— someone to help hold you accountable for it.
6. Use My 5 Step System: List 5 things you can do each day to further your goal; such as people to contact; something to read or learn; and try to finish all five steps. Even if you don't the point is to keep moving forward. Draw your progress on a board of long term and short term goals.
Perserverance, Determination, and Commit ment will get you everywhere.